Due to the mask shortages, many people have gone without basic protection for the current environment. However, there are wholesale mask brands that have stepped in and bridged the gap between resources and retailers. These top 5 brands have made it their goal to provide quality, accessibility, as well as reliable products. These 5 brands have proven themselves reliable.
5 Wholesale Mask Brands to Support Now
- Eagle Fabrics: Located in Carson, CA, this brand is known for their array of different textiles. Recently however, the joined in on face masks and started producing comfortable cotton masks!
- Puhff Mask and Accessories: This is a new brand located in the heart of LA. Puhff provides affordable and quality masks that are perfect for day to day life. Their products guard against pollution, dust, allergens, etc. This is one of the few wholesale mask brands that offer a wide variety of face masks, ranging from reusable, disposable, and cloth masks.
- LA Apparel: Made in Downtown LA, this wholesale mask brand makes variety of different products, including reusable face masks. Making mostly black masks, these soft and reliable masks.
- Unik: Just like it’s name, this LA based brand offers stylish and bold masks ranging from blue to cheetah print to satin finish. Unik, like many of the other brands mentioned here, also dove into masks in order to supply their LA community.
- Tasha Apparel: This brand is known for their women’s fashion and recently delved into selling wholesale masks. Unlike the aforementioned wholesale mask brands, Tasha focuses on disposable K95 masks.
Each of these wholesale mask brands offers something different and reliable. Whether you are looking for a variety of different masks, like Puhff’s inventory, or are looking for fun designs like Unik, each of these brands is offers great products. Now that masks have become part of our daily life we should look toward brands we trust and enjoy working with.